- The policies described here are specific to the Power5/6/7
- Standards defined here will apply to LPAR's and Virtual LPAR's.
- Each entity defined in this environment will be configured with an
enterprise wide unique identifier so that it may be moved or
reconfigured anywhere in the environment.
- The Network Information Manager (NIM) is utilized for providing
access to all operating system components.
- The configuration and implementation of all components comprising
each LPAR is documented with both hard and soft copies of the